Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hello?

So... I'm getting flack about not posting. I guess what the problem is that anytime I think about writing a blog post, the task just seems to ominous. Yeah, yeah I know, "You don't have to write anything long, just write SOMETHING!"

So, I'm writing something.

I found a really cool program that is only for the Mac, but if you have a Mac, then you ought to download this program. It is called sidenote. As a matter of fact I am typing this blog post in the sidenote window right now!

Here's the basic idea: The name of this software is intended to be descriptive. The program hides at the side of the screen until you move the mouse pointer to the side where it is hiding. At that point, sidenote pops out with a text box for the user to type down little notes; URLs, memos, phone numbers, or whatever else you want. It is super cool.

(Oh yeah... did I mention that you can also save pictures from online by dragging them into sidenote?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home