Friday, December 10, 2004

Plodding along

So, I have a lot of pages to write in the next week or so... let's say about 35. I also have an exam to study for. Oh well... hopefully I will get it all done.

I think that I am finally done all of the substantial work that needs to be done for the ethics class that I was TAing for. I taught my last ethics recitation this year. Hopefully I will be teaching Logic next semester. That is way more fun!

Well, since I said that I would end posts when I didn't have anything to say, I will end this here. I'm sure I'll have something to say soon, however; so keep checking back!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 180 critical thinking assignments to mark for saturday-ONTOP of my own exam to worry about, which I write on thurs. I envy your 35 pages. I will see you when you get back to winter country. Things are as you left them: because they are frozen!

Sparky

10:08 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Well Sparksters, I will take my paper writing over marking critical thinking assignments. Oh did I loathe marking for that class. But hey, it IS money right?!

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home