Saturday, December 04, 2004

A suggestion

So, I've sat here (in front of my computer) most of the evening. I have not been writing my paper, I have not been reading for my paper, I have not even been thinking about my paper. I was kinda stressed earlier and I just couldn't do it. Things are better now, I think. Anyways, I have a suggestion: If you have a large music collection on your computer (I have ripped all of my CDs to my computer), then I suggest that you go and listen to some tunes from bands that you use to like (or just never listen to anymore), I am almost willing to bet that you still do like them. So tonight I have listened to Pearl Jam "Ten", Smashing Pumpkins "Siamese Dream", Tragically Hip "Road Apples", Spin Doctors "Pocket Full of Kryptonite", and even some Eric Clapton "Unplugged". So far, I have enjoyed the Pearl Jam and the Smashing Pumpkins the most (I'm listening to the Smashing Pumpkins right now and WOW is Siamese Dream a good album; excellent lyrics and excellent music).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home