Friday, December 17, 2004

Last leg...

...well sort of. It is now 1:39 am and I am trying to study for my logic exam that is in a few hours. So get this, they scheduled a Logic exam at 8 in the morning...for philosophy grad students. What is up with that. I know that some people are really sharp in the morning, but I suspect that most philosophy grad students aren't really the morning type. Anyways, that is when it was scheduled, so that is when I will write it.

I am really looking forward to that exam being over. I can then get onto finishing one of my papers and then onto another and then finally onto the last one. I will be happy when the first two of the three papers are finished. They have the most pressing deadlines--although they are, thankfully, staggered.

The last few days have been noon-4 or 5 am days. I think that I will continue this until (at least) my first paper is finished. I kind of like it. The night time is good to me. There are almost no people around and it is quiet and I seem to be able to focus better.

Okay, enough blogging; back to logic. I just finished the set theory stuff and now I'm onto semantic modal proofs...happy happy, joy joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home